Friday 10 April 2009

A Broken Cold

Why do people "catch colds"? It doesn't seem like something anyone would like to catch. Indeed, you'd think one would want to throw it back. In any case, today, my cold finally started to show signs of throwing itself back in the water. Since then, it's been a lot easier to get through the day. I'm feeling like I'll be even better tomorrow, which is very good news. Which reminds me... After this post, don't expect any updates over the next few days. No, I'm not planning my procrastination. Rather, I'll be in Grenoble tomorrow and in Nice on Saturday, returning on Tuesday morning. I'm wicked excited for this trip!

In the meantime, I don't have much to report other than: 1) part two of my Rapport du Stage was turned in yesterday; and 2) we believe that all of the incoming dossiers that are to have made their way to our department have come in. As a result, this means that I didn't have much to do today at work, other than help Angélique read some more of the remaining dossiers. Today, I got through five and because of the way I've been handling some of the files, many of the photos were already archived, and many of the dossiers were already prepped for being placed on-line. With that said, there are just a few to get through tomorrow.

For dinner tonight, Trevor and I met up with Sam, Jill, Gerald and Jill's hometown friend, Dan, at Rouge Pomme, a créperie all the way at the end of line 4.

Prior to dinner, I went to St. Gervais for Holy Thursday Mass. As part of the service, they did a washing of the hands (washing everyone's feet probably wouldn't have been all that efficient). After I got my hands washed, they felt so soft and clean. ...and then I had to get on the Métro to get to dinner. As Marlin says to Dory in Finding Nemo: "Good feeling's gone." (Thanks, TJ!) :-P

A mardi !

No comments:

Post a Comment