Thursday 16 April 2009

Yet Another Meal

If I'm not mistaken, I like to cook, though I usually just cook either in my room or in my host family's kitchen. Never have I been invited to cook at someone else's place. Alas, I had such an opportunity last night, and it was quite fun.I met up with Pat at Blanche and we got the ingredients we would need for the evening. In the end, I made a beef- and veg-filled cannelloni dish served with rice for our plat, a strawberry-banana split with vanilla ice cream and a Nutella chocolate sauce for dessert, and topped off the evening with my chocolat chaud and pains aux chocolat from Pat's area. (Camille and Dorothy were both there as well.) Here's a link to my other Paris blog, for recipes from the evening's meal: click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment